CLICK HERE to Register
Group therapy is a psycho-social form of support held by a trained facilitator that allows the members of the group to share and explore their inner experiences and feelings in an atmosphere of safety and trust. Sharing and listening in such a way leads to new insights and learnings as well as interpersonal cohesion.
The TeenSpace is a Closed group journey of 6 weeks - a safe-space held online to share and explore following themes and more:
- Interpersonal Relationships
- Body Image & Self-Esteem
- Social Media and Screen Time
- Emotional Regulation and Mental Wellbeing
- Career & Life Goals, Purpose and Aspirations
- Academic Pressure & Exams
- 6 Saturdays from 21st June- 26th July 2022
- 7:00 pm to 8:30 pm IST
- Online (over Zoom)
- Facilitated by Vipul Shaha
- Total Cost of 6 Sessions : Rs.5000/- per participant (inclusive of 18% GST)
- The space is open for minimum 6 Participants to Maximum 15 Participants.
- All registered participants would be attending all the 6 Sessions.
Vipul is an Associate Counselor and a Facilitator for Just Being Center’s social and school projects. He is a Yoga & Vipassana practitioner and has worked with children, teenagers and young adults from around the world in varied settings. Vipul holds a master’s degree in Human Development and Psychology from Harvard and is trained in ‘Mindfulness Based Counseling : Listening with Embodied Presence’ a certified program from Just Being and St. Mira, Pune.